Buying the perfect wedding dress should be a wonderful experience, which is exactly what we try to create here at St. Pucchi. From the moment you step into our private design studio, we'll do everything to exceed your expectations of the traditional wedding dress shopping experience. What does that mean exactly? We've put together a list of some Frequently Asked Questions from brides to help answer your questions on exactly what you can expect when booking an appointment with St. Pucchi.
1. Does St. Pucchi take walk-ins?
Currently, St. Pucchi does not take walk-in appointments. We are a private design studio and each bride will not only have one-on-one attention, she'll be working with the wedding dress designer herself. It's an experience unlike any other.
2. How do I book an appointment?
You can make an appointment request on our website or email email@example.com.
3. What do I need before calling to book my appointment?
When booking your appointment, please have your budget, wedding date, dress size and favorite St. Pucchi dresses picked out. We will try to have this selection available for you on the day of your appointment.
4. Who should I bring to my bridal fitting appointment?
Your two most trusted friends or family members. Too many opinions can be confusing and frustrating for any bride; we highly recommend coming with one or two people at most so you can trust your instincts and pick the dress you truly desire.
5. What should I bring to my bridal fitting appointment?
Your wedding shoes (if you have already purchased them) and your bridal undergarments. If you don't have the latter, we recommend a nude strapless bra.
6. Does St. Pucchi design anything other than wedding dresses?
Yes, we also do custom veils for our brides, bridal sashes, long mantillas and silk flowers to adorn the hair or dress.
7. Where else can I find St. Pucchi?
You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
8. My wedding date is in less than 3 months, is that enough time to come in for an appointment?
Yes. Three months before your wedding date is still enough time to get your dress fitted.