Today, an ocean of choices has become available online, which can often overwhelm and cause confusion.
Here are steps you can take to make your choice easier:
* Make a list of the features you wish for in a dress that would look good on your body type such as silhouette, neckline, sleeves, and fabric. Also list what you would like to avoid (read Your Bridal Style: Everything You Need to Know to Design the Wedding of Your Dreams Chapter 5: Lines That Flatter: Choosing a Style for Your Figure and Chapter 6: Wedding Dress Silhouettes).
* Filter by price to make sure you’re staying within your dress budget.
* Pin your favorites on your online inspiration board or print them out so you can lay them all out and compare them.
* Eliminate the dresses that do not match your needs.
* Pay attention to details on the chosen dresses: note the fabric, construction, and how it drapes on the model.
* Check the manufacturer’s measurement chart and determine the optimal size.
* Place your order.
* Find a good seamstress who has experience working with complicated gowns. Once your dress arrives, you will more than likely need some alterations.
Unfortunately, in this day and age, the Internet is flooded with websites selling cheap imitations and fake goods, some even bold enough to use other designers’ original images to lure you into believing that you are, in fact, receiving an authentic designer dress. So, beware of some sites that offer bargain dresses. Sometimes a cheap dress can just end up being a headache and cost more than you bargained for.
It is best to order directly from a designer’s website than from third-party vendors or those who pose as representatives. When a designer puts their name on a piece, it is a symbol of pride, and they are putting their reputation on the line. Investing in a reputable designer’s piece ensures that you are receiving a well-made garment of the best quality, an heirloom that you can pass on to generations.
For unique, one-of-a-kind St. Pucchi gowns on sale now visit www.stpucchi.com.
Learn more about planning your dream wedding in Rani’s bestselling book, Your Bridal Style: Everything You Need to Know to Design the Wedding of Your Dreams. From picking a wedding date to learning what styles suit your figure most, to divvying up your budget and sidestepping sticky social situation, Rani St. Pucchi has you covered.
For direct help and guidance from Rani St. Pucchi so she may help you realize and match your vision to the wedding of your dreams forward your inquiries to Style@StPucchi.com
© Rani St. Pucchi, 2018
Rani St. Pucchi is an award-winning Couture Fashion Designer, a Style & Image Consultant, and a Relationship Expert. She is a Bestselling Author, a Speaker, an Inspirational Coach and a Trainer. Her recent TEDx talk: Is Your Body Image Holding You Back has received worldwide acclaim. Rani’s #1 International Bestselling Books: Your Body, Your Style: Simple Tips on Dressing to Flatter Your Body Type; The SoulMate Checklist: Keys to Finding Your Perfect Partner; and Your Bridal Style: Everything You Need to Know to Design the Wedding of Your Dreams are available on Amazon and at Barnes & Nobles.
For more information on Rani please visit ranistpucchi.com